Friday, June 22, 2007

The other night, my friends and I went out for a leisurely walk around our neighborhood in an attempt to burn some calories. I must be so really tired that I had no hard time getting to sleep the moment I laid my back on the bed.

The next day, I woke up at 6:42 a.m, went back to sleep again, then woke up again at 8:00 am. I was in high spirits that I didn’t feel that usual headache that has hit me for a few weeks now.

Lately, I feel that I’ve become insomniac. I reckon, I should avoid caffeine, softdrinks and most important of all, spurn negative thoughts once I’m in bed. Of course, a few chapters of my fave book would help me get that elusive ‘zzzzz’, but once I doze off, the slightest sound could easily wake me up.

That is why, the wonders I found the next day after that night made me renew my resolve to do more physical exercises. Before, I did dance exercises (commonly known as aerobics) to burn some fats. But that was before when I was really fat.

I would surely try some forms of exercise.

Btw, I did some yoga yesterday.

No comments: