Saturday, June 9, 2007

Finally

For months now, I've been thinking about creating my own blog account. After all, it's the latest thing among the youth. Blogging is what interests a lot of young people my age. I’ve persistently considered this in my ‘to do’ list the past months that at the end of the day, I feel contrite for not giving in to this craving. I felt so guilty for not capitulating to this craving that I started to reminisce about having wrote fairly sensible essays in high school, ha!ha!

During college days, this had to take a backseat when I had to focus on my course, which took much of my time and had me doing innumerable financial statements and ledgers, trying to balance debit and credit, analyzing accounting and auditing problems etc. I was trapped in this situation for 3 years that I thought I would one day end up as a corporate accountant. ^_^

Now I find myself tapping the keys of this PC in front of me.

At least this time, I could make use of this to write about my personal diary, my thoughts, my political journal, my outlet, my underground podium.

No comments: