Monday, February 22, 2010

Feeling Hong Kong

These days, I may be so busy I can hardly find time to wash my used clothes, but found one weekend, without pre-planning, going out with some dear friends to get some time off campaign schedules.

Last week, I, together with good friends Ava, Ekis, and Ana spent one Sunday together to experience Chinese New Year at Binondo. We planned to eat dimsum, dine at Delicious restaurant and witness the spectacular dragon dance.

Lucky us, we achieved just two: we ate at Delicious and witnessed the much anticipated dragon dance (though the one we witnessed wasn't that spectacular).

We jokingly took some pictures with Chinese carvings as backdrop to get a feel of China. Lol!

I can hardly wait to experience another fun and exciting trip with them.

Photos by Ava Danlog.


No comments: